About Me

My photo
Lena Townsend is a Registered Metaphysical Practitioner (RMP) with the World Metaphysical Association (WMA). Lena also serves as a Membership Coordinator on the WMA Executive Board of Directors. She is a Certified Tarot Master and has been reading Tarot for over ten years. Lena is a Certified Usui Reiki Master Teacher and an Ordained Minister. You may also find Lena writing as the Topeka Psychic Examiner on Examiner.com or working on various projects relating to her many intrests.

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

A Second Chance

Instead of giving up and deleting it, I believe this old blog deserves a second chance. It is my intention to write what I feel drawn to write, not what others have instructed me to write. For many years, I tried to do what was expected of me and I have discovered that when we have expectations we are sure to be disappointed. I cannot be what others expect or desire. From now on, this blog will be what my intuition guides me to share. I will not delete old posts but will be putting them into the archive. Feel free to read and comment. The past is all a part of the learning growing process. It helps us get to where we are and hopefully make better decisions for our future. If you have suggestions or things you would like to learn more about that relate to the metaphysical, spiritual, or paranormal fields, please feel free to share your thoughts and ideas in the comments section below. I will also be sharing about Peaceful Whispers special events and appearances. Be sure to follow this blog to stay up-to-date on all the fun and exciting changes.

Light, Love, and Blessings,
Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Winter Sunrise

Winter Sunrise
Photo by Paul Rockers

Winter Sunset

Winter Sunset