About Me

My photo
Lena Townsend is a Registered Metaphysical Practitioner (RMP) with the World Metaphysical Association (WMA). Lena also serves as a Membership Coordinator on the WMA Executive Board of Directors. She is a Certified Tarot Master and has been reading Tarot for over ten years. Lena is a Certified Usui Reiki Master Teacher and an Ordained Minister. You may also find Lena writing as the Topeka Psychic Examiner on Examiner.com or working on various projects relating to her many intrests.

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Ever changing

It's hard to believe that it is the middle of October already. It seems like just a few weeks ago we were welcoming in the fresh spring air and focusing on trying to get summer events planned. Now we are starting to plan events for 2013 and I am looking back at all of the amazing things that have been happening over the past year in awe. Just as the seasons have changed, I too have changed. I see what is behind me and what is before me and I am thankful for the chance to continue growing toward a greater, more successful, future. A few years ago, if someone had asked me what I'd be doing today, I would have never guessed that I would be doing half of the amazing things I have done this year. Now, I recognize the beauty of even the most difficult times and know that without many events of that type in my past, I would not be the person I am today. It seems that as time marches onward my memories of the past are less sorrowful than they once had been and my hope is growing stronger with each passing day. My faith in Spirit and in life is renewed with each breath and everything in life has meaning. I cannot express in mere words the gratitude that fills my heart and soul as I think about the many new friends I have made this year and the wonderous events for which I have been in attendance. All I can find the words to say, as I fight to hold off tears of great joy is this, "Thank you all for believing in me and thank you Spirit for guiding me each step of the way." I hope that each of you will continue to walk in the light and enjoy each moment of life, each breath, and be filled with love not only for yourself, but others, as well. If you embrace the beauty and truth that life is ever changing, you are sure to find happiness even in the darkest of times. Peace & Light~ Lena

2 comments:

  1. I also think that we should change ourselves time to time. God is always there to help you.

    ReplyDelete

Winter Sunrise

Winter Sunrise
Photo by Paul Rockers

Winter Sunset

Winter Sunset