About Me

My photo
Lena Townsend is a Registered Metaphysical Practitioner (RMP) with the World Metaphysical Association (WMA). Lena also serves as a Membership Coordinator on the WMA Executive Board of Directors. She is a Certified Tarot Master and has been reading Tarot for over ten years. Lena is a Certified Usui Reiki Master Teacher and an Ordained Minister. You may also find Lena writing as the Topeka Psychic Examiner on Examiner.com or working on various projects relating to her many intrests.

Monday, July 12, 2010

My Weeping Heart

My heart is like the Weeping Willow. When the winds of love brush the branches they sway and dance in delight, but as that wind passes away the branches hang still and heavy. The clouds of the incoming storms shade the earth and the heavy branches cast a shadow beneath them, my heart is filled with darkness, leaving me lonely. Tears shall surely fall as the rains do to the earth washing over me like a flood. It is only then that I realize this too shall renew itself. The branches of the Willow shall not remain still and again the sun will shine; the winds will caress them because the love of the spirit lasts forever. Once more my heart will rejoice in the happiness and the light just as the Willow will sway in the warmth of the sunlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Winter Sunrise

Winter Sunrise
Photo by Paul Rockers

Winter Sunset

Winter Sunset